Monday, March 26, 2012

Thomas Padgett, James' Grand Uncle, who resides in the Fourth Sphere, Writes a Greeting

November 14, 1914
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, Thomas Padgett.

I am Thomas Padgett. I am your father's uncle. I lived in St. Mary's County, Maryland, and passed over in 1831 at the county seat, Leonardstown. I was not a very good man when I passed over, but I am now in the Fourth Sphere and am progressing very rapidly.

I was his brother. He is here and is very happy. He is in a condition of love with his wife that makes them perfectly happy and contented.

Yes, I have and often talk to him about you and your gift of writing. You must believe that the spirits write to you, for I assure you that they do. You must not let any seeming inconsistencies cause you to lose faith in the power of communicating, or you will lose the greatest consolation that you can ever obtain. Be a true medium and you will not only become much happier yourself, but will help to make others happy.

Let me come to you occasionally and write and I will help you in your investigation.

Your Grand Uncle, Thomas Padgett

No comments:

Post a Comment