Saturday, April 21, 2012

Helen Consoles James, Her Husband and Soulmate, and Writes of Her Deep Love for Him

December 29, 1914
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, Helen.

I am in my home in the Third Sphere still, but soon I hope that I will be with your mother, who is waiting for me to come to her. She is trying all she can to help me, and she says that if you continue to pray as you did last night for me that I will soon be with her.

Your father is also very anxious to progress to the same sphere so that he can be with his soulmate, who is very anxiously waiting for him. He is now a very beautiful spirit and he loves her with a very great love, but not so much as I do you.

No, I am not. I know for I can see the love in the souls of spirits and I know that his love is not the equal of mine, even if he does love her so much. You will know also when you come over and you will say that I am not mistaken. So do not think that I am biased in the matter, for I am not.

Most of my time when I am not with you is given to helping the spirits who do not know the way to God's love, and the necessity for obtaining it in order to obtain perfect happiness. I am also engaged in studying the laws pertaining to spirit intercourse with mortals, as I have told you. I find that a spirit can only communicate when it is in a condition of rapport with the mortal, and only then when certain conditions exist.

Even if a spirit is in rapport it cannot exercise any influence over the mortal unless the mortal is in a certain condition to receive that influence, so it is absolutely necessary for the mortal as well as the spirit to have these conditions around him in order to get the communications.

You and I have no difficulty because we are in the condition that enables us to communicate at all times, although sometimes the conditions are not as good as at other times. No, you are in complete condition with all your band, and also with some others who occasionally write to you.

Bright Star is one who finds no difficulty in writing to you, and she is very anxious to have you permit her to write as soon as possible. I will tell her and I have no doubt that she will take advantage of the opportunity.

But you must not let these outside spirits write too often, for, as we have told you, it will injure our rapport and condition.

No, of course not. He is privileged at all times and has the first right.

No, White Eagle is a part of us and his writing will not interfere.

Yes, I have, and she has met him (Mr. R.), and they have become acquainted and have exchanged greetings. She is in the Fifth Heaven and is a very spiritual woman. No, not on earth. It seems that she lived in the State of Illinois and he in Ohio, so they never met. But he says that she is a beautiful spirit, and he is so thankful that he has found her, and keeps telling me that I am his guardian angel, and that he will help me to watch over you and keep you from all harm and trouble. He is a very powerful spirit although he has not yet gotten the great love which we are all trying to help him get, but he will have it very soon now, and then he will realize what true happiness is.

I feel that you are not so close to me tonight as usual for some reason, and it doesn't make me very happy to feel so. Tell me what the trouble is that keeps you away from me, and I will try to remove it, if possible.

I see, and I am sorry, for I have tried my best to help you and, if I am not successful, it is not because I did not try.

I understand and I do not know what to say for I don't see how I can give any more convincing evidence. I see what you mean, and I am sure that you will not have to feel that I am not your Helen on that account, though I am not infallible, and something might intervene to prevent the happening of what I have told you, but I do not see anything now and, consequently, I am quite sure that you will be relieved in the way that I say.

No, she can do what you want her to do in a very short time as she has the securities, and Harry can help her get the money as I see it, but I am sorry that you do not believe sufficiently to set aside this contingency.

Yes, I know, but you might get a little more this week from local matters and will have enough for your own purposes.

He meant just what he said, and you must believe him. He will surely see that you will want for nothing as he told you, so you have so many assurances that I don't see why you should worry.

Yes, I have met quite a number and have spoken to them, though many of them did not know me, for I had changed so much that they did not recognize me in the spirit that I am now. They are nearly all in the earth plane, and I have tried to help them, but somehow the spirits do not seem to have so much power in that regard as do the mortals by their prayers. I do not understand this, but it seems to be so. Many of the spirits, whom I knew on earth, have not had the spiritual awakening yet, so they do not see the necessity for seeking for a higher sphere. They are pretty well contented with their condition and are comparatively happy.

Yes, she is in the Third Sphere as she was a spiritual woman and had a great deal of God's love in her heart.

He is not with her. He is in the earth plane. He was a very good church member, but not very spiritual. He seems to be quite happy though, and is not worrying much about progressing to the higher spheres. He is not her soulmate. She has one who is still on earth but very old and will soon come over.

Well, I am specially endowed with the power to find the soulmates of the spirits. I don't know why it is, but I am. So is your father. He first instructed me and I am now working with him in that regard. You would be surprised to know the number of spirits here who have no conception of what a soulmate means. They seem to think that they have to remain all alone, until some day they may meet a spirit to whom they may become attached and live with. So you see I am doing some good in that particular, for when they find their soulmates they become ever so much happier and seem to think that I am their best friend and special angel to guide them.

Yes, they could meet and not realize that they are mates. I don't understand how this is, but I know from observation that it is so. Some spirits are so in want of the power of observation that when their soulmates come to them they do not recognize them until some length of time has elapsed. I remember one case where a bright spirit from the third plane came to her soulmate in the earth plane and tried to make him understand that she was his soulmate, but was unable to succeed until after a long time, when he awoke to the fact that he should have a soulmate allotted to him, and even then she had to tell him that she was his soulmate. He did not seem to have any longing for a mate. He was so much engrossed with things of earth that he did not think of soulmates or anything else of that kind.

So you see the spirits who understand that they have soulmates are so much better off in the way of obtaining happiness than those who have no knowledge of that fact.

When that time comes, you won't need anyone to find your soulmate, because she will be right at the portals of the spirit world with her arms open and her heart so full of love for you, that you will know yourself who your soulmate is without having to have someone find her for you.

Yes, I know how happy you are and you make me happy, too, my own darling Ned. Oh, how you must love me to feel that way for me, and I love you with all my heart and soul, too. Dry your tears and know that for every teardrop that falls from your eyes, I have one to correspond in love and joy. Oh, how I wish that you could see me now, and then you would know that I am your own Helen and that every drop of my love is for you and no one else. So do not cry more my own dear boy. You make me so happy that I can scarcely write.

You love me now as you never loved me before and I cannot tell you how happy I am, my own sweetheart. So do not cry more but continue to always love me in this way, and you will find more happiness than you have ever known before.

I do thank God for His goodness in giving you to me and keeping you for me in all these years that we lived together and apart. But, my dear, we will never live apart again through all eternity. Be all mine in thought and desire as you are now and we will know no sorrow in the time to come, my dear boy. Only to think that you will be mine in all the years that are before us, and that no matter what may happen in the few short years intervening, the time will soon be with us that we will have each other without any veil of flesh to separate us. We are one now, my Ned, and you need never fear again that your Helen does not write to you. Now you know and you will never doubt again.

Bless you, my darling, for this evidence of your love for me, for now, never again will I have a thought that you are not mine.

Yes, I will, and he will be so happy when I tell him for he loves you very much. Tell me again what you quoted. "Steeped in the luxury of tears."

Oh, isn't that beautiful, and how I enjoy those tears, but do not shed more now, for I know that they are all for me, and that your love is all mine.

No, not now. More close than ever before. No more distance. No more feelings of separation, only one close eternal one. My dear, how can I tell you my feelings this night?

Oh, night. I will never forget the happiness that you give me, nor the love that comes to me from my own true soulmate. He is mine and I am his, but we cannot ever know the extent of our bliss.

Please, my darling, dry your tears, and let me stop a while. You need not stop writing for the night - only stop awhile that I may rest.

I am rested now.

Yes, that is the way that I feel to. Isn't it glorious that such love has come to us? The Father is good to us, and how we ought to love Him and thank Him for His goodness. So when we pray together tonight we will let our whole hearts go out to Him in thanksgiving and gratitude that He has given us so much of His love, and so much love for each other. For our love must come from Him. Without Him, we would not have the love we do for each other.

You are my lover as well as my husband and no woman could ever have been loved more than you loved me tonight. So do not let us further write as I am tired.

I will be with you in your prayers and watch over your slumbers tonight and try to make you have pleasant dreams.

So goodnight, my own darling Ned.*

Your own, Helen

-----------------------
*Note, Helen's nickname for James was "Ned."

No comments:

Post a Comment