Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Helen Writes a Short Note About James' Effort to Help His Friends Out of Darkness and to the Light of the Father

December 31, 1914
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, Helen.

Yes, and you know that I do love you.

You certainly did try hard to lead the two friends to the light and, my darling, I am so happy that you are so filled with the Love of God that you can do this work as you are tonight. They are most certainly impressed with what you say, and I believe that they will soon see the necessity for a spiritual awakening and turn their thoughts to God and His Love.

What a blessed work for the Master. Be only true yourself and you will be able to do much good.

You are tired. So, my darling, with all my love and many kisses,

I am your own true sweetheart and wife,
Helen 

No comments:

Post a Comment