Thursday, May 3, 2012

George Harvey, a Former Washington, D.C. Resident and Restaurant Owner, Asks James for Help, for He is in Hell in Despair and Darkness

January 12, 1915
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, George W. Harvey.

I lived in Washington and kept a restaurant on Pennsylvania Avenue and Tenth Street. I am in the spirit world and in the earth plane and in Hell also. I am not happy for I am in darkness and despair.

Yes, I did, but that did not keep me from Hell. The priests mislead me, and they are here, too. Damn them. Can you help me any, if you can do so?

Yes, I remember Taggart, but he is here too and can't help himself, for I see him sometimes and he tells that he is in a condition of suffering, too. No, but he is not in condition to help me, even if I do see him.

You must help me if you can. I don't know but I want help from someone. I know they say so, but I don't believe them, for they can't help themselves. No, I don't know them. I will see him at once and ask him, and tell him that I want to know. So good-night.

Your friend,
George W. Harvey

Harvey Family Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment