Saturday, June 23, 2012

Jesus Writes That He is Very Pleased that James Declared Faith in Him and That He Will do the Work of Receiving Jesus' Messages of Truth

April 6, 1915
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, Jesus.

Well, I am here to tell you of my great gratification in hearing you declare your belief in me again as you did today. This may seem to be a small matter to you, but I tell you it is one of greatest moments, not only to my cause but to you personally, because it puts you in close rapport with me and helps you get into a condition which enables you to respond with a greater facility to my efforts to convey to you my messages. And also it has a reflex influence on your spiritual condition, and tends to increase your faith in what I tell you of the Father's Love and great mercy, and His plan for man's redemption. I am pleased with your declaration and will help you to become more at one with me in my work.

So let not doubt come into your mind as to my being who and what I represent myself to be, for if there is a truth in all the universe, that assertion of mine is a truth. Let your faith increase, and your life will be happier, and you will become better fitted to inhabit the sphere which I have determined you shall have for your home. Oh, my dear brother, it is a great consolation to know that you will do my work as I desire it to be done on earth, and to feel that I can rely upon you to receive my "Gospel of Truth and Light to mankind."

Yes, you were correct and I will soon write on this subject at length, and you will see that, before me, no man or spirit ever declared the truth of immortality. You have a right conception of what I meant, and you will sometime realize that that immortality is for you. You and all who believe as you do and seek for the Divine Essence, which alone can bring immortality to man. Very soon now I will continue my last message and then we will progress faster in our work.

Well, I will not detain you longer tonight, as there are several present who desire to write. Well, that is now a part of your work, and your band knows that you must do that work. It will not injure your rapport with your band, or cause your power of writing to diminish.

So with all my love and the blessings of the Father,

I am your own true brother,
Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment