Friday, August 10, 2012

Jesus Confirms That Henry Ward Beecher Wrote; He wants Mr. Beecher to be a Regular Contributor to His Cause

July 6, 1915
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, Jesus.

I merely want to say that you are better in your spiritual condition and also physically. You must not forget to pray to the Father and have faith. I am with you and will help you in all your undertakings and in your soul development, as I promised. So believe what I say and try to throw off all worries from now onward to the time when the occasion for the same will cease.

Yes, the message of Mr. Beecher was written by him and it contains the truth with reference to immortality as I have explained to you before. He is a strong and logical reasoner, and I am glad that he wrote on the subject. It may be used in connection with my writings and will have its effect with a number of persons who thought much of him when on earth. I want him to be a regular contributor to my cause.

So my dear brother, let your faith in me increase and give all your love to the Father. I will soon write a message as I suggested last night.

With all my love, I am your friend and brother,
Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment