Monday, August 27, 2012

St. Matthew Writes That He Will Also Help James Do His Great Work

July 20, 1915
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, another Apostle of the Master.

I came, because I am a participant in the great work which the Master is now doing for mankind, and I want to assure you that in all your efforts to carry out this work, I will give you my love and exert my power to make you successful. I, too, will be of your band and you will have a band that will be so powerful that no opposition will be able to withstand it.

So you must have faith and with that will come the Divine Love and power to do these things which will help you work beyond your conception.

I will not write more tonight, but in the future you will receive many messages from me.

Your friend and brother,
St. Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment