Thursday, September 6, 2012

Anabalixis, Ruler on the Lost Continent of Atlantis, Writes a Short Note; Helen Confirms the Messages of Ancient Spirits

July 22, 1915
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, Anabalixis.

I lived on the lost continent of Atlantis. I was a ruler of the people who lived on this submerged continent and I come to tell you of its history, but your wife says that you are too tired to write more tonight. I will come again some time and tell you the wonders of that unfortunate land.

So goodnight.
Anabalixis

* * * * *

Helen Confirms the Messages by Ancient Spirits

July 22, 1915
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, Helen.

Well, you have had some wonderful communications tonight and I know that you are somewhat mystified and have some doubts as to the genuineness of the writers, but they were the spirits who wrote the communications and they said that they are just who they represented themselves to be.

The last two looked like very ancient spirits and had wonderful intelligent countenances. But they are not spirits of light and love which the Divine Love gives to spirits. I suppose that they live in some of the planes of the Sixth Sphere.

You must not write more. So with all my love,

I am your own true and loving,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment