Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Jesus Writes That He Approves of the Church James Padgett is Attending as the People are Receiving God's Divine Love

August 31, 1915
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, Jesus.

I heard what Paul wrote, and I corroborate everything that he said, and add that these people are pursuing the true way to the inheritance, which I promised them while I was on earth. Their faith is wonderful and the fruits of its exercise is shown in the condition of their souls and in their lives.

Theirs is the soul conception of religion and of my truths, and while they may not with their intellects understand the philosophy of my teachings, yet, with their soul perceptions they have grasped the great foundation truth of salvation through the Divine Love of the Father.

Of course, they sing and proclaim that my blood saves them from sin, but this is merely the exercise of their mental conceptions, learned from the teachings and creeds of the churches; yet, they have grasped the great and only truth of salvation with the far more and certain knowledge that the awakening and filling of their souls by the Divine Love gives them.

How much to be wished for that all these churches of form and mental worship could realize that the only true worship of God is with the soul perceptions. Only with these perceptions that are developed by obtaining the Divine Love can we see God. Only by such development can we become pure and holy and at-one with the Father, and partakers of His Divine Nature.

I am glad that you attended this church (Church of the Holiness), and I advise you to go there often, for I tell you that the spirit of truth and Love is with these people to a very extended degree, and that because their souls are open to its inflowing and to its ministration.

I was with you again tonight, and so was the spirit of truth trying to open up your soul to its influence and to that which will cause your faith to increase and your trust in me to grow. No church will do you as much good as that and I advise you to attend. Of course, you will not have to believe in its creed, but only in the fact that the Holy Spirit is there in all its quickening power, as they sometimes sing.

So with all my love I say, goodnight.

Your brother and friend,
Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment