Monday, December 24, 2012

Saleeba Writes That She Witnessed the Power and Glory of Jesus and Will Strive Harder to Receive the Divine Love of the Father

October 1, 1915
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, Saleeba.

I want to tell you that I was a witness the other night to the wonderful display by Jesus of his great power and glory and what a wonderful demonstration it was.

I never in all my long experience in the spiritual spheres saw anything that approached it, and no spirit in the highest intellectual sphere could for a moment show the great effulgence of light that Jesus did. So you see, I now know positively that the Master is the son of God and has this Divine Love to a degree that, as I am informed, no spirit who was then present, except probably some of the apostles, had any conception of.

I am now convinced to the depths of my soul that the Divine Love of the Father is a real existing thing and that it makes beautiful and God-like those who possess it. Now I shall strive harder than ever to get it, and the great happiness, which I now know must be the experience of those who have this Divine Love to a great degree. I merely wanted to tell you this, because as you know, I am one who a short time ago had never heard of this Great Love.

So thanking you for your kindness, I am

Your sister in Christ,
Saleeba

No comments:

Post a Comment