Wednesday, December 26, 2012

White Eagle Writes About Jesus' Glory and Tells James Padgett That He is With Him Often

October 1, 1915
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

White Eagle.

I want to say that you are in a very good condition tonight and that a great spiritual power has been with you and made you stronger in your physical as well as in your soul condition. I have not written for a long time and I feel that I must say something.

I was present and I was so astonished that I could not withstand the glory. It was wonderful and I am more convinced than ever that he is the true son of the Father. Yes, there were a host of spirits present, and many of them not Christians and the effect on them was surprising. They were awed by the brightness and magnificence of his presence, and I believe that many of them will become Christians.

He is here and wants to be remembered to you. He is with you nearly all the time watching over and protecting you. He seems to love you so very much, and since the night of the great transformation he is proud that you are his charge. So you see, we are both glad that we have you for our special care.

I am with you nearly all the time, too, and love you very much. So think of me sometimes and love me.

Your own true guide,
White Eagle

No comments:

Post a Comment