Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Saleeba Writes That She is Grateful to James E. Padgett Who Caused Her to Seek for Divine Love

October 16, 1915
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, Saleeba.

Yes, I only wanted to say that I am very happy and feel that I must tell you because you first caused me to seek this Love and to find the way to my soul's development. I know that you are not so much interested in me as in some others who write to you, but I further know that no one feels more grateful to you than I do. So you see as I progress I must come and tell you of my happiness.

Yes, that is what I want, and you seem to understand just what is necessary, and I am glad that I can come to you. So my dear brother, think of me sometimes and pray to the Father to give me more of His Divine Love that makes me at-one with Him.

I will not write more, but will say goodnight.

Your sister in Christ,
Saleeba

No comments:

Post a Comment