Saturday, March 23, 2013

Daniel Webster Writes That Jesus and Spirits of the Higher Spheres are Revealing the Great Truths of the Father Through James E. Padgett

December 9, 1915
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

Let me say a word while you are writing, as I am also interested in your great work and in the efforts that are now being made by the spirit powers of the higher spheres to bring to earth the great truths of the Father, which Jesus shall write to you.

You do not yet appreciate the great importance of this work, or of the truths that shall be taught. But as you proceed in your work, you will see what a wonderful thing this great effort of the Master is. I am one who is trying to help forward this movement and in doing so, I feel that I am doing to mankind the greatest service that all the universe of God affords me to do.

I have not in my soul so much of the Divine Love of the Father, but I know that it is the one absolutely necessary thing that men must possess in order to get an entrance into the Kingdom of God, and to obtain the great happiness which the Father has made possible for man to receive.

You certainly have had imposed upon you a work of great responsibility, and one that will call for the exercise of all your physical powers, as well as your mental and moral endowments. So you see, it is a matter that must be received and considered most seriously by you, and you must not let anything interfere with the successful performance of this great and wonderful work.

Mankind, at this time, more than at any time since the presence of Jesus on earth in the material body, needs the truth to be presented to it in such a way that all superstition and blind faith will be eliminated from the minds and consciousness of mortals.

I can hardly realize that the truth can be presented in this way with the success that the Master says will follow the efforts of those engaged in declaring and spreading these truths. It is a wonderful opportunity for you to do one of the greatest services to your fellowman. Just think: it embraces in the results of the workings of these truths, not only man's welfare on earth, but also his happiness and immortality in the great eternity.

I could write more tonight, but I will not longer trespass on your time or strength and hope, though, that at some future time I may have the opportunity to come and disclose some of the knowledge that I have concerning these truth, and the importance that they are to mankind.

I live in the First Celestial Sphere where Jefferson and Washington are, and many others of the old patriots of revolutionary and later days. I will subscribe myself your obedient servant and brother in Christ.

Dan'l. Webster
   

No comments:

Post a Comment