Saturday, March 16, 2013

Spirits Write About Witnessing the Power and Glory of Jesus as He Poured His Love on James E. Padgett

St. James Writes that He Was Over-Powered by Jesus' Great Presence

December 2, 1915
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

Let me say just one word. I was present and I saw the wonders of his power and glory again, I know that he is so much in earnest as to the truths of his mission and of your work, that no man can doubt.

I cannot write much for I am so overpowered by his great presence that I can scarcely write. How wonderful that he should come to you in this way and declare to you his great messages of truth and power! If you could only have seen him, you would never again doubt him or his great mission and your work.

I must stop.

Your brother in Christ,
St. James

* * * * * * * * * *

St. John Confirms That the Master Displayed His Great Power and Glory

Let me tell you that the Master has just written, and in writing, he again displayed his great power and glory for he wrote with all the authority of his Heavenly powers. I was present and know what I write to be true.

I wish that I could write you a longer letter tonight but it is late and you need rest.

Your own true brother in Christ,
St. John

* * * * * * * * * *

A.G. Riddle Describes the Great Glory of the Jesus

I know it is late but, yet, I must say that what has been told you is true, and when we speak of the glory of the Master, you cannot conceive of what is meant.

In your mind, think of the dim flame of the candle and the glory of the noonday sun and then compare the glory of the greatest thing in all the earth with this glory of the Master, and you will see side by side the dim candle and the glorious sun.

We all know what the Divine Love of the Father is, but do not appreciate its greatness or wonder until we occasionally see it displayed in and by Jesus.

Go to your prayers in the full belief that this Great Divine Love has been present tonight in amazing abundance, and that you both have had its influence around and in you to a degree that will cause you to feel to some extent, the great peace that comes only to the children of light and at-onement with the Father. Believe that your experience of this night is true and that it may be yours frequently when your souls are attuned to the inflowing of the Love.

I must say good night and God bless you with all His influence Divine.

I am your brother in Christ,
A.G. Riddle

* * * * * * * * * *

Ann Rollins Writes that Jesus Was Glorious With His Great Love

I am your grandmother.

My dear son, I feel that I must write you just a line, because I want to tell you that the Master wrote you, and with such power and force that you must not doubt.

He was glorious and with his Great Love, there was so much glory that we were all, for the time, overshadowed by these influences so that we could only listen in adoration.

So believe me when I say that you must believe, for never was a message given with more authority. I know that it is hard for you to conceive what I mean, but you will know some day.

Your own loving grandmother,
Ann Rollins

* * * * * * * * * *

Helen Comments on the Wonderful Messages Confirming the Glory of Jesus

I am here, Helen.

Well, sweetheart, you have had some wonderful messages tonight, all confirmatory of the fact that the Master has chosen and confirmed you to do his work.

How thankful I am that this evidence has come to you, for now you cannot doubt and you will lay all your plans to carry out the desires of the Master, and to get in condition to receive his messages. Now, we must stop. But oh, my dear Ned, to think that you are the object of the Master's choice and his great love.

Love me as I do you.

I am your own true and loving,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment