Friday, March 22, 2013

Thomas Jefferson, Former President of the United States, Writes a Short Note That He is Interested in the Important Work James E. Padgett is Doing

December 9, 1915
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am a stranger, but I want to say just a word as I am so interested in the work that you have before you to do. You certainly are a favored man by having been selected to do this work. It is a stupendous work and one which is of the greatest vital importance to mankind and to the destiny of mortals.

I will not write longer at this time but would like to come again, if agreeable, and write.

Yes, I am a lover of God, and I live in the First Celestial Sphere and, as you know, am a redeemed child of God and immortal.

I will now say with all love - good night.

Thomas Jefferson

No comments:

Post a Comment