Thursday, April 4, 2013

Helen Writes About Her Beautiful White Flowing Gown and Describes Her Features

December 22, 1915
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, your own true and loving Helen.

Oh my dear, how I wish that you could see me as I am now, and the Great Love that is in my soul, then you would never doubt me.

Well, my garment is a beautiful white flowing gown, which has all the splendor of the sun shining on the polished silver roof of some Turkish Mosque. I am dressed all in white and have a golden girdle and jewels, as you would say, on my head and an aura that shows the condition of my soul development.

My form is very beautiful, the spirits tell me, and my features are very classical and mobile also. But wait until you come over and you will see. And if you can't wait, ask your friend Judge Syrick, who is here, what he thinks of my appearance.

So sweetheart I will say good night.

Your own true and loving,
Helen

* * * * * * * * * *

Judge Syrick Confirms Helen's beauty.

I am here, Judge Syrick:

Well Padgett, I heard what your wife said, and I would like to tell you what her appearance is, but I have not words to describe it.

She is a beauty that you have never had the faintest conception of, notwithstanding what has been written you, and your vision also. But I tell you this, that she has a form of the greatest perfection and countenance, which you have never seen the shadow of on earth and, hence, I can't give you any idea of it.

But her garments are all shining white, with a brilliancy that dazzles us, who look upon her and her face. Oh, what a beautiful face!

I want soon to come and write you a long letter. So I will say with my best wishes, good night.

Your friend,
Frank D. Syrick

No comments:

Post a Comment