Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Helen Writes a Short Note of Encouragement to Her Husband and Soulmate, James E. Padgett

March 5, 1916
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, your Helen.

Well sweetheart, I merely want to say that I am sorry you are not in condition to write tonight for the Master rather expected that you would be able to take his message.

But as you are not in condition, I will not attempt to write. I am very happy and I see that you are not so worried and I am glad of it only believe what we say and you will soon be relieved.

Your grandmother* is here and says that you must pray more to the Father and let your thoughts turn more to Him and His Love for then you will find that the rapport between you and the Celestial Spirits will be much increased. She sends her love and will soon write you.

Prof. Salyards is also here and says that he will be pleased to finish his message at your earliest convenience. He says that he will come and do as you suggest.

Well, I must not write more but say that I love you with all my heart and soul. So with a great big kiss,

I am your own true and loving,
Helen

*Ann Rollins

No comments:

Post a Comment