Thursday, May 9, 2013

Helen Writes a Short Note that the Master is Anxious to Finish His Message

February 5, 1916
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, your own true and loving Helen:

Well dear, I see that you do not feel like writing much tonight and will say only a few words.

The Master was anxious to finish his message, but he saw your condition and was not displeased that you did not write. But get in condition by tomorrow night.

Well, I have been with you today at your office, and also at church, and was loving you with all my heart, and soul, and tried to make you feel my presence and love.

I think if you soon go to bed you will feel better in the morning.

Well, I will do so, and tomorrow night he will come and tell you what is best for you to take. While he has not written you for a long time, yet he is with you quite often looking after you. I will tell him your desire and I know that he will do what is best.

So sweetheart, keep up your courage and faith and pray, and you will be happier and realize your desires.

Good night, my own dear husband.

Your own true and loving,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment