Friday, May 24, 2013

Jesus Writes of James E. Padgett's Reading About Barbarism and the Mysteries of Abdul Baba

February 27, 1916
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, Jesus.

I see that you are not in condition tonight and I will not try for I would not be able to convey to you my thoughts as I desire. We will have to postpone it until later. Well, you have been thinking about other things too intently and your mind is not in that condition of concentration on what I may write that is necessary.

You have been reading today about the teachings of Barbarism and the mysteries of Abdul Baba and you have not found that they are anything different from what you expected for they are based upon the writings of the Bible and of the Koran and of other so-called sacred writings. They will not benefit you particularly for they stress that the Prophet is as the writer says, the Ancient of Days, and does not know the real truths concerning God and man and His relationship to them. So I advise that you do not think more of these things but confine your thoughts to my writings.

As I told you several nights ago, I will come sometime and write you in detail about this new cult and that Baba's Allah himself will come sometime. Strange as it may seem, he is not in the Celestial Heavens, but only in a high sphere which is inhabited by those who have equal development of the natural love. So stop thinking about these matters and give your thoughts more to me. I will soon come.

So with all my love, I am,

Your brother and friend,
Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment