Wednesday, June 5, 2013

St. John Writes that a Spirit Will Direct James E. Padgett in a Material Matter; John D. Mastry and Helen Confirm St. John's Message

March 11, 1916
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, John.

Let me write a few lines as I desire to tell you of something that may be of importance to you. You will remember that we have told you on many occasions that at some time you would be in condition to do the work for which you have been selected to do in a way when all physical cares and worries would be eliminated from existence, and I want to repeat tonight those promises and say that the time will soon come when you will be in that condition and find yourself free to enjoy the opportunities that such freedom will afford you.

We have been with you much of late, exercising our influence upon your spiritual thoughts and trying to help you to get in condition that will enable you to receive our messages without much difficulty and from the influences of these outside things, and we want you to get in condition that our work and yours can be done in this way. You must make the effort to assist us in placing you in this condition and if you will do so we will proceed in placing you in the position to bring: about the end that we so much desired.

I will not write more tonight but will try our best to help you in your efforts. Ease your mind and whatever money you can spare to attempt to find this success and we will help you.

Of course, you understand what we mean and very soon a spirit will come who will direct you in the matter and make your success certain. I will come a little later and write you more in detail. So trust and believe and you will not be disappointed. Good night.

Your brother in Christ,
John

**********

John D. Mastry Writes a Short Note

I am here, John D. Mastry.

I am interested in what John has written you and want merely to say that I have been selected to assist you in the matter to which he referred and will do my best to help you and will be very careful in my advice, and I hope that you will have faith in me. This is all that I desire to say. Good night.

Your brother in Christ,
John D. Mastry

**********

Helen Confirms St. John and Mr. Mastry's Messages

I am your own true and loving Helen.

Well dear, you must not doubt what has been written you but try your best to follow the advice that may be given you and believe that you will succeed.

John actually wrote you and so did the other spirit, whom I don't know, but who says he has been selected to do the work. He says his name is Mastry, that is all I know about him. You will have a further explanation of the matter a little later. Some of the higher spirits were present tonight as you read the messages and are very desirous to write other messages and will soon come to do so.

You must pray more to the Father for His Love and so get in the condition to receive the messages. I love you very much and so want you to be happy and free from all earthly cares. We will come soon and write you, so kiss me and say good night.

Your own true and loving,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment