Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Helen Writes that White Eagle and Great Bear Would Not Allow Dark Spirits to Write

April 14, 1916
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, Helen.

Yes, this is Helen, and no one else.

I heard what you told White Eagle, and he was ready and able to keep away the spirits who wanted so much to write and a great many were here with that desire, but he told them that they would not be permitted to write. Yes, Great Bear is here too, and he was with White Eagle in letting these dark spirits know that they would not be permitted to write tonight. Well, I have told him and he is pleased, and says he will write you very soon, and will be very glad to do so. He is a good Indian and seems to love you very much.

Well, as to the two who wrote, I advised White Eagle to let them write for I saw their condition and saw that some good might result to them for having the chance to write, and so it proved to be for the Frenchman is now with Mr. Riddle who is telling him of spiritual truths, and Miss Barton is with your mother who is explaining to her the great Love of the Father and the necessity for her to seek for and find it.

I will not write more tonight, but as I promised sometime ago very soon, I will come and write my long loving letter.

Well, as you are so anxious to receive it, I will come just as soon as you say. Well, how will tomorrow night suit you? Oh, Ned, how happy you make me! If you would only love in this way all the time! I wish I could have you see me and feel my arms around you and even feel you stopping me as you say. You may not know, but you would find something real to slap. You dear old Ned, how I love you and want you with me, but I say to my longings, "Have patience, for soon he will be with me," just as soon as your work shall be finished.

I do love you and pray for you and try to make you happy. So sweetheart, when you go to bed tonight think of me and love me, and even dream of me, for I will be with you. So dear heart, let us have a real long kiss and say good night.

Your own true and loving,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment