Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Kate Stone Writes that Dr. Leslie R. Stone's Family Rejoice in the Great Blessing Bestowed Upon Him

November 6, 1916
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, Kate Stone.

Let me say just a word, for I want to tell you that this wicked spirit (Richard the Third) has left and his depressing influence has gone with him, and we feel better, as well as do you. I will not write much. I merely wanted to tell you this, and to say that your band are here and are exerting their peaceful influences.

I am very happy and I want you to be, and also I desire my brother to enjoy the feeling brought to him by his loved ones, of whom I am one and a dear one.

I would like to write him a long letter tonight, but you have been too much drawn on for me to do so. But tell him that I love him, and that we all rejoice at the great blessing that has been recently bestowed upon him by the Master and John and others, and I want to tell him that he must believe and trust in these good and higher spirits who are so very loving and kind to him. We all love him so much, and I not the least, although I suppose his Mary thinks that she has more love than any of us - and she is right.

So with my love and prayers I will say good night.

His own loving sister,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment