Saturday, November 30, 2013

Helen Confirms the Message from Caesar as Well as Other Spirits

December 20, 1916
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, your own true and loving Helen.

Well, my dear, you have some messages tonight, which show you what the love has done for some of the spirits who were at one time in darkness and suffering. I wanted Mrs. Riddle to write, as she has never written to you and she was very pleased that she could. She is now quite a bright spirit and happy and is seeking for more of the Love and is believing in the Father.

Col. Root was also very happy that he could write, as he says he is progressing and receiving the Love. He seems to be in much earnestness in his longings for the Love and, while he had a great many sins to get rid of yet, they are falling from him and I do not think it will be very long before he is in light.

Caesar was very anxious to write and tell you of his progress and he seems to realize so very deeply the change in his condition and the power of Love to make him a new spirit. He almost idolizes your grandmother and believes her to be the dearest friend in all the Spirit Heavens. He will come in a short time and write you. He is a very intellectual spirit and will no doubt write you an interesting letter.

I was with you tonight at the show and you felt my presence as the music played. I was in your lap with my arms around your neck and kissed you many times. I was very happy and saw that you were and that your thoughts as to my being with you were correct. It was a very pleasant evening.

Well, I see that you are feeling better and relieved and I am so glad. Baby feels very much better and is happy. She is a dear girl and now is very anxious to get with you in a home, which she will soon do. You must love her with all your heart and watch over her, for she is the only one you now have who needs your care. She loves you very much.

I will come very soon now and write my letter, as I am so very anxious to do so, and tell you some things that you should know. So keep up your courage and love me with all your soul. Give me my kiss and say good night.

Your own true and loving
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment