Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Jesus Writes that Mr. Padgett Felt His Feelings of Dissatisfaction at a Church Service They Attended

May 6, 1917
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, Jesus.

I intended to finish my message tonight, but I see that you are not feeling inclined to receive it, and so I will wait until tomorrow night. Well, that is satisfactory, for I desire that you shall receive it just as I may write it, and I want you to be in condition; so do not think that I am disappointed. I understand and you must not feel that you have caused me any disappointment.

Yes, that I desire you to do, for sometimes it is difficult to make the exact expression; your mind will, at times, become positive and that interferes with my control. But I am well pleased with the way in which it was written.

Well, I will write all that is essential for man to understand just what the way to that kingdom is and what he must do to become an inhabitant of it.

I was with you at the church this morning, and I impressed you with my feelings in reference to what the preacher said as to my sacrifice and blood. Instead of calling upon his people to show their gratitude for the sacrifice and the cross, he should have taught them that the sacrifice and the blood do not save them from their sins and, in that particular, there is nothing that calls for their gratitude; and that to worship me as they do, and as he teaches them to do, is blasphemy and a more heinous sin than ingratitude.

I was successful in impressing you with my feelings of dissatisfaction and was glad that I could, for it shows that our rapport is becoming closer, and after a while you will be able to receive my thoughts by inspiration as well as by writings. You must pray and have faith and, if you do, you will more often have the experiences that you did last night, which only means a quicker soul development. Trust me and you will not be disappointed. I will not write more now.

So with my love and the Father's blessing , I will say good night.

Your brother and friend,
Jesus

**********

Helen writes a note of encouragement.

I am here, your own true and loving Helen.

Well dear, I see that you do not feel like writing much tonight, and I will say only a few words. The Master was anxious to finish his message, but he saw your condition and was not displeased that you did not write.

So sweetheart, keep up your courage and faith and pray, and you will be happier and realize your desires. Good night, my own dear husband.

Your own true loving,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment