Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Helen Writes that Christian Science Does Not Convey the Way of Obtaining God's Divine Love

December 9, 1917
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, your own true and loving Helen.

Well, dear, I heard your prayers, and prayed with you for the inflowing of the Love, and I know that the Father will respond and fill your soul with His Love, and make you feel your oneness with Him.

I was with you this afternoon and heard the lecture on Christian Science and, while many true and helpful things were said, yet the address did not convey to the people the vital thing - that is, the Way of obtaining the Divine Love of which the lecturer spoke. What he conceived to be the Divine Love is not that Love, and in his concept does not operate as he believes. His conception of God, while superior and more true than that of the orthodox churches, yet it is not the full and correct conception of God.

Sometime soon a spirit will come and write on the subject of Christian Science. It is a true teaching in some particulars, especially as regards the way to the acquirement of a cleansing of the soul that will tend to make a mortal a perfect man, yet it cannot show the Way to the higher truth that makes him a Divine Angel. I will suggest this explanation to the spirit who will write you, and I have no doubt that it will be fully explained to you.

Well, dear, I will not write more now. Believe that I love you with all my heart, and that I am watching over you trying to help you in every way. Good night, and God bless you.

Your own true and loving,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment