Saturday, April 5, 2014

Luke Writes That Very Few Mortals Have James Padgett's Rare Phase of Mediumship

June 25, 1917
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, Luke.

I have listened to your conversation and have enjoyed the facts disclosed of the knowledge of the truths that you two possess of these truths that have been conveyed to you by the various messages and the intuitions, if I may so describe, which I wish to say that I have also impressed you with these truths. And here I desire to say that in our working to make plain to you these truths by our impressions or as some mediums might say our inspirations, but we do not let you depend entirely on the mere language of the message but we try to give you accurate understanding of the true interpretation of these messages.

This you may not know but it is a fact and in many instances our work of this nature has caused you to conceive the truth that is delicate shades of meaning that otherwise you might not have received. And from this, you will understand that you have the clairvoyant faculty as well as that of writing. And when I say clairvoyant, I do not mean that faculty which enables you to hear clearly with the spirit ear, but rather that which enables you to receive our impressions and inspires you being actually conscious of the reception of these impressions.

So you see, you have the opportunity of receiving these things which very few mortals have, for this is a phase of mediumship, as it might be called, which is rare and not possessed by many mortals. It differs from the ordinary inspirational phase in this that - where the medium receives information in this latter way - the spirit ear actually hears the thoughts coming of which the medium is conscious while in the former method there is neither an actual hearing or a consciousness on the part of the mortal of the thing conveyed. And all during the delivery of these messages of the higher truths both to you and your friend, you will have the benefit of our instructions conveyed in this impressional way.

Well, I am glad that you are both progressing in soul development as you are doing, and if you continue to pray and seek, this will increase until the time will come that will bring to you powers that you do not now conceive of.

You both, as you know, have special guardians who are looking after you in reference to these spiritual things that will not fail to succeed in making you what they desire, and what you will wonder at when the time of your realization comes.

I heard what my charge (Eugene Morgan) said as to my writing him a special message dealing with truth that will help in the work that he is now doing among the deluded spirits in purgatory, and I will soon fulfill that promise and when I see that he is in the proper condition, I will write.

I will not write more tonight but with my love advise you both to pray and have faith and you will be happier on earth and more than happy when you come to your eternal homes. Good night.

Your brother in Christ,
Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment