Sunday, June 22, 2014

Helen Writes of the Progress and Happiness of Nita Padgett Since Coming to the Spirit World

July 8, 1918
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, your own true and loving Helen.

Well dear, I am glad that you are feeling better tonight and hope that you may continue to grow better and not let thoughts of things which tend to make you despondent take possession of you.

I have been with you a great deal today and saw how you felt and how far away we all seemed from you, and how much you wished that Baby (Nita) might be with you, and I tried to comfort you and cause you to obtain relief from your gloomy feelings, and I know that I helped you some.

Baby was with me and tried to tell you not to worry about her, but to believe that she is very happy and loves you more than when she was on earth. She is now getting into the light, which the possession of some of the (Divine) Love gives and is quite happy and longing and praying with all her soul. She realizes that she did not lose anything by coming to the spirit world, not even, as she says, lose being with you, and you must try to bring this thought to you as an actual, living fact.

Jesus has written you a loving letter, and he knows just what your condition is and how much you needed his sympathy and love. He has not yet talked or appeared to Baby, but says he will soon, and then I know she will become very, very happy, for he brings happiness to all those to whom he comes with his great love. I mean those who recognize and believe that he is the Master.

So sweetheart, do not be despondent any longer or let your faith in us and our love grow weaker, for we do love you more than we can tell you, and so want you to be happy and free from worry. I will not write longer now and suggest that you soon go to bed and get your sleep. Good night, my dear husband.

Your own true and loving,
Helen

Baby says love her, too, and believe that she loves you with all her heart and is happy and wants you to know it. Good night,

Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment