Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Mary Kennedy Writes that Dr. Leslie R. Stone Must Follow the Advice of a Spirit Physician When Attending the Sick

April 4, 1918
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, Mary Kennedy.

I want to tell Leslie that Dr. Campbell is a wonderful spirit and they say a real physician who knows pretty much the condition of the sick. I am so glad that he came to my dear with his help, and I cannot tell him how glad I am and was when the Doctor told him the other night of the great powers that could come to him in certain conditions.

So tell Leslie that he must follow the Doctor's advice and then he will see wonderful displays of the powers that come from the healing spirits that have been with Leslie a great deal for the past four days, while he attended the sick woman; and I was trying my little might to help him though he did not need me for he had some very powerful spirit doctors with him.

I realized it is a great thing to help the distressed, yet it is a greater thing to love you, for the sick may get well and must die at sometime and disappear from his recollections, yet, his Mary can never die again and will always be a part, not only of his recollections, but of his very being.

I will not write more tonight as there are many spirits here who want to write and some of them will, so tell him to remember me in love and believe that I am with him almost constantly and loving him. But yet I am so selfish that I must come back to myself and tell him that in all his thoughts in reference to these matters of which I have just written, he must not forget me, for while it is a great thing to relieve the sick, yet as I have written, it is a great thing to love his Mary.

With all my love I must stop and say good night.

Mary

**********

Kate Stone is pleased with the help given to her brother, Leslie R. Stone, by Dr. Campbell.

I am here, Kate Stone.

I am here and want to write a line. I am the sister of Leslie and I desire to tell him that I have been with him quite often during the last three or four days. He may be somewhat surprised to learn that I have been present with Dr. Campbell while he has been watching the effect of his medicine upon the kidneys of my brother and, of course, was much interested for, as you may know, it is a new experience for us who are with him as it is for him, and he must not doubt what Dr. Campbell prescribed for him and has given his attention to the effect of the medicine so that as he says, he may be able to give him advice as to what shall be done if anything else is necessary.

I am pleased that Leslie can have the benefit of the help of Dr. Campbell for I know that his advice is based upon his actual knowledge of conditions and not merely guesswork. And as I and the other spirit friends of my brother desire that he become a well man spiritually, and also desire that he become well physically and remain so, and the Doctor's advice is that Leslie must become free from any trouble with his kidneys and also will become strong otherwise.

I cannot tell him how thankful we are that he has such a good adviser as to his physical condition. We, as we know, are anxious that he become perfectly whole in his physical and spiritual condition and the combination of the two states of well being makes for him a condition that will bring to him much material enjoyment and spiritual happiness. When we come to think of the wonders of these things, we cannot keep from being agreeably surprised, and I want to tell him that I know of no other mortals who are enjoying the advantages of having such unusual and believable help.

We are very happy and progressing all the time and are doing a work that is very helpful to mortals. Our work is largely with mortals in the way of attempting to impress them with spiritual thoughts and, of course, we are especially with our brothers and sisters, but this is not our only work for the spirits in darkness are also the objects of our efforts and endeavors to help out of the sufferings. All send their love and earnest wishes for his progress in his soul development which, of course, means a greater inflowing of the love.

I will not write more now. So good night.

With much love,
His sister Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment