Thursday, September 19, 2013

Elias Writes that He is the Prophet of the Transfiguration

October 8, 1916
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, Elias.

I am the Prophet. I merely want to say that I desire to write you a message and will be pleased to do so as soon as it may be convenient. I have something to write which may be of interest to you as well as of importance to mankind.

Well, I will speak to her. Yes, I know her and she is a beautiful spirit having much of the Father's Love in her soul and is the real person who was on earth your wife, and now is your wife more than ever. You are blessed in having such a soulmate and she loves you with a wonderful love. So believe in her and love her and you will be a happy mortal as well as a happy spirit when you come over.

I am the Elias of the Transfiguration, which was a scene of actual occurrence, and which disseminated a great truth that humanity has never understood, but which you have had explained to you. But I will describe more in detail and explain more lucidly its signification.

I will come soon and with the assurance that I am interested in you and your work, I will say good night.

Your brother in Christ,
Elias.

No comments:

Post a Comment