Saturday, March 10, 2012

Jesus Wants the World to Follow His Teachings

September 12, 1914
Received by James Padgett
Washington D.C.

I am here, Jesus.

God is Love and they that worship Him in spirit and love will not be forsaken.

I came to tell you that you are very near the Kingdom, only believe and pray to the Father and you will soon know the truth, and the truth will make you free.

You were hardhearted and sinful, but now that you are seeking the light, I will come to you and help you. Only believe and you will soon see the truth of my teachings. Go not in the way of the wicked for their end is punishment and long suffering. Let your love for God and your fellow man increase.

You are not in condition for further writing. I will come to you again when you are stronger.

Yes, it is Jesus and I want the world to follow the teachings of my words.

Goodbye and may the Holy Spirit bless you as I do.

Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment