Sunday, March 2, 2014

Samuel Writes of His Love for James Padgett and His Desire to Write on the Higher Truths

May 1, 1917
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, Samuel.

Yes, I am Samuel who has written to you many times before and expect to write you many more times in the future as I have some messages that I desire to write regarding the higher truths and I also want to communicate to you, personally, for I am much interested in you and your work and the fact that you have been selected to do this work makes you an object of my love and care and causes me to desire to be with you in love and friendship.

Well tonight I will not write one of my formal letters but will only say that you are in a much better condition than you have been and will now get in such a rapport with us that will enable us to deliver the messages as we desire.

I have heard what the writer has just written you and know that what he says is true and as your friend and brother, I urge you to believe and pray to the Father with all the longings of your soul and with the faith that admits of no doubt.

Many spirits are here tonight desiring to write and express to you the gratitude for what you have done for them and tell you of the progress that they have made but, of course, they cannot all write. I will soon come and write. So believe that I love you and am,

Your brother in Christ,
Samuel

No comments:

Post a Comment