Saturday, March 9, 2013

Kate Stone, Sister of Dr. Leslie R. Stone, Encourages Him to Write to Their Sisters on Earth About These Spiritual Truths

November 22, 1915
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, Kate Stone.

Let me write a few words as I have not written you for a long time and, in view of the fact that I have been present so often when other spirits have written and have never sought the opportunity to write, I feel that I am not intruding by sending a short message, especially as your wife says just go ahead and write as long as you feel inclined to do so.

Well, I merely want to say that I have heard the conversation between you and my brother* and have believed with interest to what he said about writing to my sisters and telling them some of the spiritual truths that have been written to him by our mother and others.

I am with my sisters quite often and try to impress upon them but do not succeed very well for the reason that mother has explained, and I am so much disappointed for they need to know that I am with them and so much desire to get close to them and have them feel my influence.

They are as Leslie says. They are very orthodox and are loath to believe anything that is not in accord with their understanding of the Bible teachings, and I realize the difficulty in convincing them or even opening up their minds to a reception of the truth that is so important for them to know.

But I shall be with them when they receive his communication and will try to influence them so that they will, at least, give it a serious reading and, if possible, will open the way to a closer rapport. If they would believe one little bit that I was with them and let one longing for my presence flow to me, I would so much be encouraged in the hope that a possible rapport might be made with them.

I love them so much and so want them to feel my love, of course, they would not consciously do so yet they could have a feeling that I was with them with an influence such as love only brings.

Tell him to not fail to write as he expressed his intentions of doing and to add to his letter that their Kate loves them with all the love that a redeemed child of the Father can and does possess, that they are so very dear to her, and that her prayers are constantly ascending to the Father for their awakening to the truth and their happiness.

I am so glad that I could write tonight and I thank you so much. With my love to my brother and kind regards to you, I will say good night,

His sister,
Kate

*Dr. Leslie R. Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment