Sunday, November 4, 2012

St. Camelia, a former Catholic Nun, Writes a Short Note that She is a Christian, a Follower of Jesus' Teachings and Redeemed by the Father's Love

August 31, 1915
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, St. Camelia.

Yes, I was a Catholic nun. I merely want to say that I am no longer a nun or a Catholic, but a Christian redeemed by the Father's Love and the teachings of the Master.

I lived in 1676 at Florence, Italy, and was canonized nearly a hundred years after my death. Yes, in the Romish church history.

I am now in the Celestial Heavens where are those who have received the New Birth.

I will not write more tonight. I merely wanted to write and I had never before written through mortals.

So I will say goodnight.

Your sister in Christ,
St. Camelia

No comments:

Post a Comment