Monday, November 5, 2012

St. Salatia, a former Catholic, Writes That She is in the Celestial Heavens and is a Follower of the Master Jesus

August 31, 1915
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, Saint Salatia.

I was a woman of Italy when on earth. I was a great worker for the church and was at the head of some of its institutions, and after I died, I mean after I had been dead for a number of years, I was canonized. I died in 1689 in Milan. My name is among the saints of the Romish church.

I came merely to tell you that I am now in the Celestial Heavens and a follower of the Master. But I have to say that when I first came to the spirit world, I was in darkness and suffering, because of my false beliefs, and false life as a teacher. It was only after I became an inhabitant of the spirit world that I learned the truths.

Oh, the false teachings of the church and its priests. There are many of them here in the spirit world who are still in darkness and torment, and who lived when I did on earth. The reason is that they were so firm in their belief in the doctrines of the church that they have never been able to open their minds to the truth and, in fact, many of them will not listen to any teachings, but those which they were taught on earth.

Yes, I have tried to convince them of their errors but they would not listen to me, thinking that I had been deceived and proselyted and was lost.

Well, I am now very happy and I thank you for the opportunity of writing to you as it is the first time that I have ever written to mortal man. I need not take up more of your time now and so will say goodnight.

St. Salatia

My name was Victorina Salatia, the daughter of an Italian nobleman. I was a single woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment