Thursday, January 10, 2013

St. Jerome, a Former Catholic, Writes That He Was Not Acquainted With Soul Development or Divine Love When He Lived on Earth

October 10, 1915
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, Jerome.

Well, you seem to be in doubt as to who I am, but I will say that I am sometimes called St. Jerome. Now, I merely want to say that you are very much in favor with the spirits who dwell in the Celestial Spheres and with the Master as well, and that you will be the means of receiving and giving to the world some of the wonderful truths of the Father.

I was not one when on earth who thought very much of these truths, for I was not acquainted with the soul development or the Divine Love. I thought more of the doctrines as propagated by the Catholic Church and tried my best to make the doctrines of this church the important things with the worshipers of the church creeds.

Your brother in Christ,
Jerome

No comments:

Post a Comment