Friday, April 19, 2013

Jesus Writes That the Love of the Father is Flowing Into James Padgett's Soul in Abundant Streams of Power and Quantity

January 5, 1916
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, Jesus.

I merely want to say that I am glad to see that you are in condition of soul, which makes you more at-one with the Father, and which must convince you that the Love of the Father is flowing into your soul in more abundant streams of power and quantity.

I know that you have not been in the best condition of mind as regards your beliefs and doubts during the past few days, but you must not let such experience discourage you, for such conditions will arise as long as you are in the flesh; and you must not think that, because of the doubts, you are not receiving this Love in your soul - for you are - and after a while, it will become so very abundant that the doubts will rarely appear to disconcert you.

I will not write much tonight, as I think you are in need of meditation over what has been written you lately, before more truths shall be presented to you. So think of what has been written you and you will find yourself much benefited.

With all my love, I am your brother and friend,
Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment