Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Helen Writes a Short Note That Many Dark Spirits Had Been Present But White Eagle Would Not Let Them Write

January 28, 1916
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, your own true and loving Helen.

Well, dear, the influences have not been good tonight, and many dark spirits have been present. The one who wrote was very dark and brought with him others who were all anxious to write. But White Eagle would not let them write, although he did not force them to leave.

I desired to write, as I told you last night, but under the conditions did not think it best to try to do so. I will try tomorrow night and hope you will be in condition. I will not write more now, as it is best not to draw on you. So love me and believe that I love you and am with you very much trying to help you.

Do not forget to pray more and more often to the Father for His Love.

Your own true and loving
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment