Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Robert G. Ingersoll Writes That He is Grateful for the Help of Ann Rollins and is Progressing

March 4, 1916
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, Robert G. Ingersoll.

I would like to finish my message tonight if agreeable to you. Well, under the circumstances, I do not think it best to write tonight, and I will postpone it as you say.

I am very happy and progressing, thanks to that dear grandmother* of yours. She is a wonderful spirit with a mind as clear as her soul is pure. I cannot tell you how much I owe to her, and her teachings and love.

That is just what I want to write about, and I know that it is the important thing in the whole plan of God for man's salvation. So I will write on that after I have finished the message which I have already commenced.

I thank you and will say good night.

Your friend and brother in Christ,
Ingersoll

*Ann Rollins

No comments:

Post a Comment