Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Priscilla Stone, Mary Kennedy and Helen Padgett Confirm John's Previous Message

February 6, 1917
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, Priscilla Stone.

I am not going to write much, but I must say to my boy (Dr. Leslie R. Stone) that I heard what John said to him, and that it is of such great importance to him now and hereafter that I must assure him that it was John who really wrote.

He was almost glorified as he announced the great truth of your selection, and I do not want my boy, or you either, to doubt this fact ever again. It is all so wonderful that I might doubt myself had I not seen the writer and heard the authentic words that he uttered. So, believe with all your hearts, and let your principal object in life for the future be the performance of this work.

I cannot write more now, for I am so very happy at the new assurance that has been given you. So, with my love, I will say good night.

Mrs. Stone

**********

Mary Kennedy, Soulmate of Dr. Leslie Stone, Confirms John's Message

Let me say that you think more about your coffee than you do about hearing from us, and we are not at all flattered. Well, pardon me, for that places a new meaning to your remarks but, of course, I am only joking, for I know you would rather hear from us than drink your coffee or eat your pie, for we go with you at times to the lunchroom and see you and the Doctor eat and try to make ourselves believe that we are eating with you.

Well, you wonder who this is, and if I were not writing, I would pull that dear boy's ear so that he would be able to tell you who is here. I thought that I would write a few words tonight, as Helen says that for peace's sake, I will have to do so, and I have been very anxious to write, and since John wrote you as he did, I am more anxious than ever for his assurances are so important that I feel that I must tell Leslie that it was actually John who wrote, and that what he wrote had accompanying it the authority of a spirit almost Divine - yes, really Divine for he is of the Divine Angels of the highest spheres.

I am so much interested that Leslie shall believe this message of John that I think that even my corroboration may help him to believe. And I must further tell him that I have heard the Master say that he, Leslie, has been selected for this work and that power and other gifts will he his that will enable him to do the work; and what a wonderful thing it all is.

I intended to write him something of a love letter tonight for the occasion, but the thing that John has written is of so much more importance that I will postpone my expressions of love and with all my soul try to cause him to believe and never doubt the decree that has been spoken; and my soulmate is the selection of the great Master, and I am so happy, and I thank God that such a thing has come to pass.

I am his true Mary - his eternal soulmate - and know that when he comes to me, the results of his work will make him one of the shining ones, not because only of the good that he has done to others, but because in doing this work then will come into his own soul so much of the Divine Love that he will be enabled to come into the Higher Spheres, and the sooner be at-one with his Mary.

I love him with all my heart and soul and am waiting patiently for the time to come when the great consummation of our love will make us one in truth. I must not write more. So good night,

Your sister and his own true,
Mary

**********

Helen Confirms John's Message

I am here, Helen.

I will write now, for I want to add my testimony to that of Mary and Mrs. Stone as to the truth of the fact that John actually wrote the message that you received.

Of course, you have been told this many times before, and you certainly had no reason to doubt, and I did not think it necessary that you should have the additional assurance, but John has been present most of the evening and heard your conversation and also that part in which you spoke of Mr. Morgan's doubts, and he felt that you should be again assured of the fact of your selections; and what he said to you and the Doctor also applies to Mr. Morgan.

My dear, if you and the Doctor could have seen the great glory that was with John when he made the announcement, you would never again - and I mean all three of you - doubt the fact. The work is before you, and no other at this time can do it, and you all must consider this the great object of your efforts during the few years that will be yours on earth. There is no mistake, and the reality of the mission is so certain that when you shall have done your work and seen the results when you come to the spirit land, you will wonder that you ever could have doubted.

Your own true and loving
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment