Tuesday, January 21, 2014

William, Grandfather of the Kaiser, Writes that He Praying for Peace and the War to End

February 8, 1917
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, William, (Grandfather of the Kaiser).

Let me say a word in response to what has just been written, as I am interested in the war. I am heart and soul in sympathy with the sentiments just expressed, and so anxious for the end to come for my people are suffering so much, and so many of them are coming to the spirit world, their lives all cut off and prevented from performing the missions of their Creator.

I have sympathized much with all the people who are engaged in this war and have tried so hard to influence my own family to bring it to an end, but in vain, for the fire of ambition and the cravings to conquer have ruled them. But I see the end will soon come, and then will also come the

I cannot say more tonight, but that we are all praying for the people of the world and are asking the Father to open up the hearts of the rulers to the inflowing of His Love, and the bringing about of peace. I will close.

William, the Grandfather of the Kaiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment