Monday, July 7, 2014

Helen Writes that Mr. Padgett was Not Satisfied With the Messages Received from the Previous Two Intellectual Spirits

November 25, 1918
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, your own true and loving Helen.

Well, dear, you have had two spirits write you tonight that are not of our band as you may know. They are wise men, though, and what they could say to you might be instructive and desirable to know, but I saw that you were not satisfied with having them write, and they perceived the fact, also, and left.

I know that you are disappointed, because some of the higher spirits did not write, but they could not make the necessary rapport and so did not attempt to write. You were not just in the condition. I would like to write my letter, but you are too much drawn on now to undertake the writing.

I want you to permit me to commence early when you are fresh. If you will try to get in condition by tomorrow night, I will certainly come and write. Well, that will be satisfactory. I do not think it best to write more tonight.

Baby (Nita) is here and sends her love. Love us both and pray to the Father. Good night and God Bless you.

Your own true and loving,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment