Tuesday, May 1, 2012

John Padgett Writes that His Son, James, is a Loving Man and His Soul is Developing Rapidly

January 10, 1915
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, your Father.

I came to tell you that you are a very loving man and that you will do some good both in the earth and in the spirit world. I feel that I must tell you this for I see that your soul is developing very rapidly, and as the more of God's Love you get the more power for doing good you will have. Only pray as you are doing and you will become more happy yourself and make others happy.

The message that you have just received will make the judge feel very happy, and it will cause him to think more of things spiritual as I believe.

You should not write more tonight as you are tired.

So with all my love and many wishes for your happiness and prosperity.

I am your loving father,
John H. Padgett

No comments:

Post a Comment