Friday, July 13, 2012

Helen Writes a Short Note That Jesus' Earlier Message Was Full of Truth

May 24, 1915
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, Helen

Well, you had a message from Jesus and I am glad that you could write for him, though it was not one of his formal ones as he said, but it was full of truth and interesting. So you must think of it and you will get benefit from it.

Professor was disappointed that he could not finish his message, but he was not at all offended that you went to sleep. He understood that you could not keep awake, and so he will try again.

I am very happy and am almost with your mother in her new home and feel that I will soon be with her. So you must rejoice with me in my progression.

I see that you are not in a very good condition to write tonight, and I will not write more now.

With all my love, I am your own true and loving,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment