Saturday, July 7, 2012

Helen Writes that Ann Rollins Will Help Queen Elizabeth I of England Get Out of Darkness

May 12, 1915
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, Helen.

Well, sweetheart, you have had a long meeting tonight and are tired and must not write more.

Yes, it was a spirit who was once a queen, but she is so poor now that there are none to do her reverence. Your mother will help her, though, and she will get out of her darkness. She has long years of remorse and suffering and is in condition to grasp the truth. She is like a drowning woman catching at a straw, but in her case it will not be a straw but the true Love of the Father that she may get.

Well, I love you with all my heart and soul and will watch over you tonight as you sleep and try to make you have pleasant dreams. So until we meet again in communication,

I am and will be your own true and loving

Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment