Friday, July 20, 2012

Jesus Writes That Ann Rollins Will Explain the Truths of God in the Next Message

June 5, 1915
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, Jesus.

I merely want to tell you tonight that you are so much better in your condition for writing my messages and for receiving the Love of the Father in your soul. You took my message last night in a very satisfactory way, and I am pleased with the manner in which you caught my meaning. So very soon we will have another message and a very important one. I am with you in your hours of lonesomeness, trying to help and comfort and lead you to the Love of the Father.

Tonight I will not write more, as I desire that another shall write, who will give you a message that will interest you very much. I mean your grandmother. She is a very capable spirit in discussing the things pertaining to the spirit. I mean those things which reveal to men the truths of the Father, as she has learned them and understands them. Not merely in a mental sense but in the way of her soul perceptions.

So you will receive much benefit from what she may write, and you will realize that she is a wonderful spirit in the knowledge of all these things that tell of God's Love and of His care and mercy towards mankind.

I will now, with my love and blessings and those of the Father, say goodnight.

Your brother and friend,
Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment