Friday, August 24, 2012

Helen Writes a Short Note and is Happy that James (Ned) Has the Support of Great Spirits in His Work

July 18, 1915
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, Helen.

Oh, my darling Ned, I cannot tell you how happy I am that all these great spirits should have come to you and testified that you are the chosen of the Master.

Of course, I knew it, and you knew it before, but to remove all doubt that you might have, they came, and in such certain terms declared the fact. I know that you will have the power and love of many spirits to sustain you in your work, and to think of the wonderful messages that you will receive - first those of the Master, which will excel all others, and then those of his various apostles and disciples. You will certainly be blessed with wonderful knowledge of the Celestial World.

You must not write more tonight.

Well, the power that will be exerted by that band will surpass any power that has been exerted before, and you will have the protection and sustaining power of spirits that will not permit any undesirable spirits or mortals to interfere with your work.

I am your own true and loving,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment