Saturday, December 1, 2012

John the Baptist, St. Mark, St. Stephen and John Write Encouraging Notes to James Padgett to Not Doubt That He Has Been Selected by Jesus to Do This Work

September 20, 1915
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, John the Baptist.

So you are in condition to believe what we write to you and to rely upon our statements as coming from the fountainhead of truth. I am so glad that this is so, for I want to see you filled with the Divine Love and with all the power, which the Love of the Father filling your heart will bring to you. Do not let any doubt arise in your soul as to what you have been selected to do, for I tell you that there is no doubt among us who have heard the Master say that he has selected you to do this work.

I will not write more, will pray for you and believe that you will receive all the promises that have been made to you in these writings. Goodnight.

Your brother in Christ,
John the Baptist

* * * * * * * ** * *

I am here, Saint Mark.

Let your faith increase and your belief in the fact that we write to you grow until no doubt will possibly enter into your mind as to who the writers are. I am here merely to say these few lines and encourage you to put forth every effort to get in condition to receive the message which shall be written to you. Not much longer will your worries stay with you for you will soon be in condition to start to do those things which your father spoke of so that you will be relieved of your worries.

I will not write more, but will say goodnight.

Your brother in Christ,
Saint Mark

* * * * * * * * * *

I am here, Saint Stephen.

I merely want to say that I am here to try to help you in getting in condition to do the work of the Master. Have faith and you will find that all your desires will be realized and you will soon be able to receive these messages without any difficulty. I am with you very much trying to impress you with the necessity of this faith and for a belief in what the Master writes to you. So believe and hope for the consummation of these things.

I will not write more. So goodnight.

Your brother in Christ,
Saint Stephen

* * * * * * * * * * *

I am here, John.

I will not write long and merely wish to say that you must continue to have faith and pray. Soon you will be able to do as the Master has said and you will succeed in getting in the condition to do his work as he desires. I come to you so often because I am so much interested in your work and in helping forward the great efforts that will be made by the Christian Spiritualist to give to mankind the Truths of the Father. So believe in what we say and you will find that what we promise you will be realized by you and that you will become free from your worries and very happy in your old age.

I will not write more, but will say goodnight.

Your brother in Christ,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment