Thursday, December 20, 2012

St. John and Barnabas Write to Comfort James E. Padgett That Celestial Spirits Send Their Love and Best and Kindest Wishes

September 30, 1915
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, John.

I come to encourage you and tell you that your worries will soon leave you for things will get better with you from now on and you will soon be free of the present burning needs. As the Master, who has just written you says, try to believe in what we tell you for we are with you so very much trying to help and comfort you. I know that things have looked very dark today and you do not see any relief at hand, but it will come and very soon and then you will feel different from what you do now.

I will not write more tonight as you are not in condition to write very long.

Well, I will say that you are now surrounded by the love and influence of a band of Celestial Spirits all sending to you their best and kindest wishes as well as their love. I am now trying to make you feel my presence and love and if you will open up your heart you will realize that you are surrounded by love. We are many and all anxious that you feel our presence.

You must pray to the Father more and ask for more faith. You will receive it and will be correspondingly strengthened. So let me say before I close that you are the special care of the Master and his love for you tonight was something wonderful. He seemed to let all his love center on you and I do not doubt that you felt its influence.

I will stop now and say that you have my love and blessings.

Your brother in Christ,

John

* * * * * * *

Barnabas, Apostle of Jesus, Confirms that James Must Go to The Father and Seek His Aid

Such are the thoughts of men when troubles arise: I can do nothing of myself, but will go to my Father and seek His aid; and the thoughts are true and the aid is certain. You are that man tonight, and you will not be disappointed for you will find relief from your worries and the help that the Father shall bring to you.

The Master is all love and you seem to be his favorite on earth, and you can rest assured that you will not be forsaken. I tell you this because I know from experience.

I will not write more.

I am your brother in Christ,

Barnabas the Apostle

No comments:

Post a Comment