Sunday, August 25, 2013

St. Luke Writes a Short Note that He Did Not Write the Gospel or Acts as They are Now Contained in the Bible

July 25, 1916
Received by James Padgett.
Washington, D.C.

I am here, Luke.

I merely come to corroborate what Luther has written, as I am one of those who have set the causes in operation. You may believe what is said, and your realization will not be long postponed. I will not write more tonight.

I did not write the Gospel or the Acts, as they are now contained in the Bible. I wrote a Gospel and also a book called the Acts, but my writings were not preserved and in the copying and translating of them many things were eliminated and many things added. Of course, I cannot tell you now what these things are, but before our messages are finished you will know of many truths, which will explain this matter. I am really the Luke who wrote the Gospel and the Acts which were the supposed originals of what the Bible now contains.

So with my love and blessings I will say, good night.

Your brother in Christ,
Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment