Wednesday, December 4, 2013

William Stone Writes to His Son (Dr. Leslie R. Stone) About Their Meeting in the Spirit World

December 28, 1916
Received by James Padgett
Washington, D.C.

I am here, Father (William Stone).

I desire to write a few lines to my son (Dr. Leslie R. Stone) as I see that he is in a condition that makes any communication from us very desirable to him. I want to tell him that I am very happy and am progressing very rapidly and will soon, I hope, be with his mother when my happiness will be complete for my love for her is so very great that I am happy beyond desire when I am with her. This is a reality and I know for I am with her at times and feel the certainty of the truth of what I say. She is very happy also, and so are his sisters, who are here now, and who are with him so often and who would like to come in closer contact with his brothers and sisters of earth, if they would only believe that their spirit sisters so desire to make their presence felt. But their want of belief and of desire to have their spirit sisters with them prevent a rapport being made, which is necessary for the enjoyment of the close communion that I speak of.

Tell my son that I enjoyed his visit a few nights ago and was sorry when he had to return to his body. We were all there and talked with him and made him realize what beautiful homes we have and the wonderful happiness that is ours. This is not mere imagination, or tale of magic, for he was actually with us and saw and felt our spirit bodies and also experienced the atmosphere of love that he ran into. Of course, his soulmate (Mary Kennedy), had him most of the time of his visit to herself, but she was very generous and told us to enjoy his presence to our hearts content but, of course, we understood and withdrew.

I imagine that he may not quite believe all that he saw, but I want to assure him with all the love of a father, that it is a fact and that sometime I hope he may have a recollection of some of his experiences, and I know that he will.

Well, I must not write more now except to say that he must continue to pray and believe in the Divine Love of the Father, for I can assure him that it is the one grand thing that makes Angels of spirits; and soon I hope to be one of the Angels, as his mother now is.

So with my love, I will say good night,

William Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment